
i thought i might give a little peek into my makeup bag. maybe i'll do this once a week. and if you have any products that work magic for you.... feel free to share. this one in particular, has saved my life. Anastasia is the eyebrow expert. She is famous in Hollywood for doing brows for celebrities like Halle Berry, Oprah, Jennifer Lopez and even Madonna.

if anyone out there is looking for an eyebrow shape that perfectly compliments your facial features here is the answer. the stencils are amazing. I use the petite arch to know where to tweeze but to also fill in with brow powder (when i feel like it).

i love the idea of brow powder versus a pencil, it looks so much more natural. the shades work for all different hair colors too, from ash blonde to medium ash to brunette to ebony. so at times when I've been a REAL red head, i've used the strawburn shade. some kits come with a wax cream to hold those brows perfectly in place too.
3 comments:
What would we do without her?! EVERYONE MUST HAVE THIS IN THEIR MAKE UP BAG!! I love the new idea. You are the best!
i hate my eyebrows.
I've had my eyebrows done by an inumerable number of stylists- threaded, waxed, plucked ... and never have I loved them as much as my Anastasia brows.
AMAZING. J. Lo knew what she was doing when she singed up.
Post a Comment